Not your everyday housekeeper position. A mix of organizing and assisting with getting kids out the door in the morning.
- Housekeeper for a CEO's family residence.
- Full-time or a bit less than full time and salaried. Half time would be considered for the right candidate.
- A mix of de-cluttering and putting away items throughout house, and assisting with getting kids out the door in the morning.
- Not washroom cleaning.
- Not cleaning dishes frequently.
- A typical day would look something like the following:
- Arrive at around 715am.
- Make some bacon and eggs on the mini-grill.
- Pack lunches kids for kids, with snacks and yesterday's left overs.
- Help keep a couple elementary-age kids on track to eat, pack their backpacks and get out the door for school on time.
- Once kids gone, start washing machines and fold laundry.
- Eat the lunch your brought with you.
- Pick up all toys and miscellaneous objects around the house and put them away.
- Random tasks like watering plants and dusting.
- Make progress on organizing storage boxes, finding missing items.
- Lastly, miscallenous driving to pickup groceries, drop off items, etc.
- Car (bus service not available near the destination)
- Comfortable with some kaos from fast moving and active kids in the morning.
- Lots of smiles and stays calm in hectic home.
- Flexibility in the types of cleanup and assistance that can be provided.
Nice To Have:
- Reliable and stable attendance.
About The Company:
- Pleasant Solutions is a dynamic company headquartered in Edmonton, a large satellite office in Toronto and Vancouver, and small satellite offices across Canada (including in Calgary, Ottawa, etc).
- Pleasant Solutions Group of Companies does a variety of things, often focused on technology and software.
- Aside from the direct focus of this position, we are also exploring beginning several new business lines including a very unique kind of cafe and restaurant, and positions such as this can help us learn and prepare for such new business lines.
- Stable and well diversified.
- Socially conscious (for example, we pay for employees to sponsor hundreds of WorldVision children).
- Achieved zero layoffs throughout Covid.
- What do you have to lose by exploring the possibility? Applying does not take long and we keep your application confidential (never disclosed to existing employer).
- Apply online today at https://pleasantsolutions.com/careers/apply/housekeeper
- Even if you don't have your resume updated or ready to go, apply anyway; we want to hear from you!
- Please do not apply via email, apply only by visiting the https://pleasantsolutions.com/careers/apply/housekeeper site.
- executive housekeeper
- housekeeping assistant
- personal housekeeper
- personal assistant
- house cleaner
- children's aid
- executive housekeepers
- housekeeping assistants
- personal housekeepers
- personal assistants
- house cleaners
- children's aids
- nannys / nannies